Monday, March 17, 2014

Triumph of the Nerds Part 3

This was by far the best of the three videos! I really liked this one because it had a twist in it that I did not see coming.. I did not know that Steve Jobs job fired from Apple!!! And all because we are so passionate about his ideas.... that's ridiculous! I cannot believe that. I think that in this video as he was talking about how he did not make it in Apple he was a little sour towards Microsoft Windows. I also think that it's interesting that they were all friends and then ended up going in their separate directions. Also Steve Jobs and Bill Gates became two of the biggest rivals in computer history. That is sad because their jobs most likely took away from their friendship.

But I did think that the video was interesting to see how these companies were made and how they fought to stay alive. I personally, am an Apple user. I find that they are easy to use and much more dependable. I have had my MacBook for over 3 years now and it has yet to crash. My roommate has had her Windows PC for 3 years and is now on her second computer because hers has crashed so many times.

I also like Lennol. I think that he has the right idea that computers and PC will not be the future, that internet will be the future. And we have already seen that in way of the Cloud. This information can be reached from everywhere and anywhere. Another thing that I like about the MacBook is that you can connect all your devices together in one place. So my iPod and iPhone and Macbook can all have the same information. Now that's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment