Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Steve Jobs Commencement

The Steve Jobs commencement at Stanford University was a great speech! Although we only viewed 15 minutes of it I thought that he had a lot of great things to share and was a good motivator. I should be graduating next Spring and that scares the shit out of me!! I have no idea what I am going to do and how it is going to work out. But I think that what he said about not being able to connect the dots looking forward, only looking back is the best advice. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Jobs says that if you know that you can only connect the dots looking back, you will be more motivated to live life in a way that makes you happy. This is because knowing that 10 years from now all the pieces will have fallen into place gives you the courage to live without the fear of regret. And I think that is wonderful advice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment