Thursday, March 20, 2014

Grid Art

My grid art project was inspired by my doggy Ginger. She's my baby!! We adopted her in December if last year, she has made our house a home! When I heard the project was grid art I first was confused and did not know what I would create. When I started looking at stores for a pre-existing grid, I remembered rug kits that I used to use as a kid. They are easy to use with a certain piece however I didn't have that piece. I had to make the rug by hand and it took probably 12 hours of work to get this complete. 

Here are some pictures of my grid art: 

Above is the original picture, below are the front and back of the rug I made. 


I thought that the class had really great assignments too, I think that my favorite was the guy who did the Mario out of bottle caps. That was very creative and original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment